Thursday 28 April 2011

Mini Film Review - Arthur (2011)

Arthur (2011) - Jason Winer


Ok, I admit. Being a Brand fan, this film always appealed to me. But even if Brand isn't always your cup of tea, this film is definately worth a look. 

Of course, it does completely rely on Brand's charm and appeal, but luckily, he has it in abundence. There are also some genuinely touching and heartwarming moments, and yes, Russell Brand made me cry. Helen Mirren is also brilliant, but, let's be honest, that goes without saying...

The storyline is slightly confusing, with Brand's prescence taking all the attention. But overall, this is a warm, witty film with Brand on top form.

Rating: 7 out of 10.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Madison
    maddie0147@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete